- [email protected]
- (205) 322-6060, ext. 112
- State Bar of Alabama, Member
- Birmingham Bar Association, Member
- Small Firm Section of Birmingham Bar, Member
- Young Lawyers’ Section of Birmingham Bar, Member
- Alabama, 2013
- Birmingham School of Law, J.D., 2013
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, B.A., 2006; Theater
Christopher L. Whetstone
Born and raised in Gulf Shores, Alabama, Chris Whetstone received his undergraduate degree at U.A.B., where he earned his B.A. in Theater.
Mr. Whetstone subsequently moved to New York City for two years to pursue a career in screen and playwriting, before returning to Birmingham to attend law school. Mr. Whetstone clerked as a legal researcher for Harrell and Whetstone, P.C., while attending Birmingham School of Law at night. In 2012, Chris graduated from Birmingham School of Law, earning his J.D. He is licensed to practice law in the state of Alabama.
In 2013, Mr. Whetstone served as a mentee in the District Attorney’s office in Bessemer. He joined Cloud Willis & Ellis in 2014.
Chris Whetstone is committed to excellence in his practice and service to his clients. He practices in all state district and circuit courts and federal courts in Alabama.