(205) 322-6060, ext. 121 – main
(205) 588-4138 - direct
(205) 201-7288 – fax
- State Bar of Alabama, Member
- Birmingham Bar Association, Member
- Birmingham Association of Realtors
- Greater Birmingham Apartment Association (GBAA)
- Homewood Chamber of Commerce
- Birmingham Business Alliance
- State of Alabama, 2018
- Cumberland School of Law, J.D., 2017
- Samford University, M.B.A., 2017
- The University of Alabama, B.S., 2014; Commerce & Business Administration
Originally from Atlanta, Georgia, Steven Bode attended the University of Alabama, where he graduated with a B.S. in Commerce and Business Administration in 2014. Steven received his J.D. and MBA in August of 2017 from Samford University. Steven is licensed to practice law in the state of Alabama and is also admitted to the United States Court for the Northern District of Alabama. Steven is committed to excellence in his practice and service to his clients.
Coming from a family of entrepreneurial real estate developers and real estate attorneys, Steven is well-versed in both real estate and business law. Steven currently serves on the Board of Directors for a regional water utility company. Steven also currently serves as President of the Greater Birmingham YMCA Junior Board. Steven and his wife, Catherine, live in Homewood. In his free time, Steven enjoys golf, tennis, farming, hunting, cheering on the Crimson Tide, and volunteering through the YMCA.