Mobile Business & Corporate Litigation Attorney
Creating a sound business plan goes a long way in avoiding future conflicts, and the Mobile business & corporate litigation attorneys of Cloud Willis & Ellis, LLC offer just that type of legal assistance. In addition, we provide a wide array of services to all types of clients. Our services include debt reconstruction, reorganization, business creation and expansion, mergers and acquisitions, bankruptcy, and more. Our focus is to provide you with the specific legal guidance your business needs to solve a problem or ensure that problems do not arise in the future. Our client relationship is built on solid communication and seeks to replicate that of an in-house counsel so that we provide exactly what you need.
Litigation Services, Mergers and Acquisitions, Business Expansion, and More
2015 was the biggest merger and acquisition year ever, according to the Wall Street Journal. Mergers and acquisitions can benefit small businesses that do not have the finances available to grow, or large businesses looking to consolidate, while a business expansion can help you reach new markets and deliver a better product. Our attorneys are adept at helping you navigate your business in every phase. Whether you need litigation or legal assistance outside of the court, we strongly encourage you to pursue the legal aid of the business litigation & corporate law attorneys of Cloud Willis & Ellis, LLC. We can provide both complex and simple business solutions to help you meet your goals.
Common legal errors made by small businesses include failing to create the appropriate legal structure that their company needs, not having a human resources guideline, not protecting customer website data, failing to attain a patent or trademark, and not having a shareholder’s agreement, according to Forbes. Large businesses face problems of employee harassment, class action lawsuits filed by unsatisfied customers, tax issues, and other mistakes that could have been avoided if proper legal guidance had been observed. We can help you steer clear of these potentially fatal business mistakes, or help you streamline your current model and help increase your bottom line in the process. The Mobile law offices of Cloud Willis & Ellis, LLC are here to provide whatever legal help your business requires to get out of a sticky situation or avoid getting stuck in the first place.
We Provide the Following Services
- General Counsel Services;
- Business Plan Development, Review, and Counsel;
- Name Reservation;
- Choice of Business Entity;
- Business Entity Formation;
- Operating and Partnership Agreements;
- Commercial and Consumer Debt Collections;
- Buy-Sell Agreements;
- Corporate Record-Keeping and Licensure Compliance;
- Employment and Independent Contractor Agreements;
- Human Resources and Operations Manual Development;
- Non-Disclosure and Non-Compete Agreements;
- Drafting, Negotiation, and Review of Contracts for Use with Clients, Customers and Vendors;
- Strategic Partnership Agreements;
- Commercial Dispute Negotiation and Resolution;
- Business Succession Planning;
- Preparation of and Sale of Your Business;
- Business Office Lease Review and Negotiation;
- Commercial Workouts; and
- Debt Restructuring.
Call an Experienced Mobile Business & Corporate Law Attorney with Cloud & Willis, LLC Today
The Mobile business litigation and corporate law attorneys of Cloud Willis & Ellis, LLC can help you begin strengthening your business today by calling 205-322-6060.